domingo, 16 de septiembre de 2007

.:Takki and Tsubasa as a Teachers:.

It's september so it's time to return to the school (um.. actually I have school holidays till october n , nU) but it give me an idea fot a news baka-comics \ º D º /

My J-friends an I are allways making up strange theories and stories about Johnny's world (like Johnny's has a secret temple for bads johnny's or Jimusho has a tunnel that connect Japan to Hawaii, LOL)

so, if Johnny has a school ... what happend if Takki and Tsubasa teach some juniors?

I mean, I know it is a johnny's academy or something where they learn, but I`m thinking one like a childhood school, with subjects like "Back-dancing" "Make up" or "Lost your Embarrassment" instead Maths, Languages or Chemistry.

I'm sure that Tsubasa will teach dancing... um.. what about Takki? any idea? º D º





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


To be continued....

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

xDDDDDDDDD

asi k un blog eeeee

=D

楽しみにしてるよ~~~

Anónimo dijo...

xDDD tas fatal!!!!!
ahir m vas fer iluminar x fer el meu! XD tia, q duc 12345 dies dient-me que ho he de fer! ahahahha!!!
besicuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus!!!
:*** mua!

Anónimo dijo...

XDDDDD Tsubasa sensei!!!! Poor Takki!!! XDDDDD
Azukichan the new blog is too... Kawaiii!!!
You can put me on your "T&T aishiteruze girls" box *__* Tsubbi's Happy!!!!
Thanks Azuki!! :3

Anónimo dijo...

Kya!!! XD k bueno.. como m he reido con el primera tira XDDD.. si esk no hay kien se aprenda los bailes johnnyles (ecepto clara XD) kuki kuki vamos animos k este blog va a durar jejeje...
yo un dia de estos tb hare uno.. ¬¬ no m creeis?? k si k si!!!!

Reiko dijo...

Omgosh, this is tooo funny, sis! All these comics u make are sooo cuuute. Now, I have something to ask u as well. Wanna know if I can take your header for my own personal and I promise not to leak it elsewhere. It's just, I love collecting stuff from people's blogs for my own personal collection. Thot I'd ask b4 taking.

Also, glad to finally see you on here. ^_^ You'll find it soooo much easier, I swear. Sooo many other T&T fans within the fandom are already on here so, it's finally nice to know there's another fangal friend of mine whom I can chat w/on here as well. ^_^ *hi-5s u* *hugs u*

Btw, I FINALLY made another entry to my blog. I know it's ancient but, it's the least I can do for now since I'm so sick w/a nasty cold. *blehh*

Nyway, I'll comment on your recent entries b4 this one too. =)

2nd_kiseki dijo...

0o0 your comic always make me WOW!!! It's so cool, azuki-chan!

More comic ne... XD
I love your Tsubasa's image in your comic. It's like him, yeah...