miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

.: 24 Hours T-shirt º D º !!! :.

let me explain somethin personal ne º D º

One of my daijina J-friends, Nayami, has a university grant and she is living and studing Japanese in Tokyo now. I miss her a lot cause she went with me to Japanese class and I talk with her a lot about Takki and Tsubasa... she doesn't like T&T particulary, she is a News fan! but because I'm always talking about "Takki does this and Takki does that" she gots it in for Takki XD and she gets in to the habit of pick on Takki ( I know it's only to get me angry Ò [] Ó!! I'm sure Nayami really loves Takki in the botton of her heart #u,u# deshou? )


well, the big surprais cames two days before, when I was cheking my mail before going work, I had a email, from Nayami's movil-phone, and I opened it... and.... I saw that



"I have bought it for you"

kyaaaaaaa > D < !! THE 24H T-shiiiiiirt!!!!!!


I almost die when I saw it, She bought it for mee ¡ D ¡ I LUV U so much

I wanted a 24jikan shirt a lot but I didn't said Nayami to buy it caus I thought they only sell it till August º . º!! (my friend went to japan on September) and I don't want to bother her to u , u

So I want to apologize her for something... n_______________________n

The day/night of the 24h I've arranged to stay Nayami's house, I thought that I couldn't saw anything about the 24h cause till next day nobody could upload the videos, so no problem... but....

talking with Sarah Ann hours before going Nayami's house she said me that I could saw it on-live by internet .... and I was totaly SHOCK = [] = !! eehh!!??

noway to change my plans, cause... poor Nayami we had only a few days before her trip (and she also had Ben & Jerry's ice-cream º ¬ º) but... argg I was sugoku kuyashii! ( very angry)

I get ready Takki and Tsubi dolls


and get ready psychologic pressure

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I spent all the night torturing her

and now I'm felling bad for in u , u sorry baybe ¡ - ¡ but you know if we don't argue about Takki it's not Nayami & Azuki -rashii ne? XD

to Nayami will forgiveme (and send me that T-shirt XD) I draw something for her º D º
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


24H. Tegoshi and Takki (and Tsubi XD)
maybe someday I'll explain you why Takki puts plugs in his ears jujujujuju

Nayami~~
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket ~~Azuki

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

<3

sabes k no me cuesta nada comprartela ^^

por cierto aun no ha llegado el paquete no'?? T - T enviame un mailito en cuanto llegue!!!!!

Reiko dijo...

aaaaaaaahh...SUGOIII u got the 24hr. t-shirt from your friend, Nayami!! Lucky you. ^_^ Omedetou in landing it. Now you'll b the only one in your country to have it...possibly? (perhaps? lol)

And your drawings again...kawaiiiii~

Wished u could draw me something too when I received my stash of goods from my friend Hinako back in August when we met after she got back from her Japan trip visiting her parents. I have a bunch of new Jshop photos but, hadn't had the chance to scan them in lately. 1) been really sick & caught a relapse of a nasty cold. So much so that I'm on antibiotics. Yuck. And 2) I got myself a brand new, 2008 car so, no license plates which means can't go to the univ. library to scan. Don't wanna advertise my car 'steal me' w/no license plates ne? lol