sábado, 15 de septiembre de 2007

.: Hajimemashite :.

Wellcome to my blog \ (º D º )/ Azuki dechuuuuuu!!

Here there is another one Takki and Tsubas personal blog, yeiii!
Maybe you're thinking what the hell is a "Fanart Fanblog"
well it's the name I invented to join my two passions, Takki & Tsubasa and Drawing. The day I'll put something "kira-kira" in the blog, I'll be the happiest girl in the world (LOL)


I wanted to explain about that blog, and I find better to do it like a questionare, so let's go whit it



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Q) so, what can I find in the blog?

Takki and Tsubasa fanarts made by me and baka-comics, It's a personal blog, so, you woldn't find news or similar,

Q) It's only about Tackey & Tsubasa

um... mainly about Takki and Tsubasa, but maybe someday I'll post some other johnny's fanart, and they could appear like a gests in the baka-comics xD

Q) Are you going to put one drawing or comic a day?

I try º u º U, but my drawings and baka-comics depends on Takki-Tsuba actions, they're my inspiration u , u and it depends also on my freetime

Q) Are your baka-comics reals?

on NO !! absolutely NO! there are all invented stories, sometimes there could be based on a real sitiation but don't take it seriously, there are all just joking.

Q) Can I use some draw or comic in my web?

of course you can!! \ º D º / it makes me happy, but if it isn't a bother credit me linking the blog or just saying it's mine, or... weell.... you know... the moster who lives under your bed will tangle your hair at night .__.!!

Q) Why " Azuki no Hikidashi"?

I named the blog like this cause I put all my drawings on a drawer ( *hikidashi* is a drawer on Japanese)

Q) so... why is your username "idontocry"??

XDDDD it's from a Takki video that I looooveee so much. Is one of my firts videos I've seen of Takki and I like it because it reminds me that I am as good as Takki with English language n , nU

Q) ... and... why are you writing your blog in English?

º D ºUUUU I dunno XD

maybe cause it's more interantional? or because I have to practise with it... n_nU anyway I want to apologize for all my gramaticals errors in advance m(_ _)m gomen!

and say that you're wellcome to post in any language you like. I could speak Spanish, English and Japanese. If you want to post it in other language, go on, if my neurons couldn't do anything, the Google translator will do the rest XDDDDDD

um... I think it's all, but don't be afraid to ask me anything ne! º u º !!

みんなよろしくね!° ワ °

3 comentarios:

Reiko dijo...

Hey, girl! I'm the first on this entry ne...*whoohoooo!* ^_^ j/k

Nyway, cuuute blog ya got here. I'm new to your blog but hope to see more of these fanart comics soon. Can't get enough of all of them.

Do u know I have ALL of your fanart in a special folder on my harddrive on my home comp? Yeah, I keep your stuff 'special' I guess cuz I can't draw to save my life. I totally appreciate other people's artwork and fanart drawings a LOT. It's in my family bloodline that most of my family members (on my mom's side) have an art major or used to work in the field in illustration. My hubby has a Bach. degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design too so, even more so I'm a HUGE fan of artwork, esp. manga-types. lol ^_^

2nd_kiseki dijo...

Hai, azuki-chan!
I'm febby (aka bie04 in TakiTsuba forum).
Waaah, your new blog is sooooo CUTE!!! I Love your new blog ^^.
Be more creative with Taki&Tsubasa comic ne~
I love your art too unnn I mean your comic, I always smile when I read your comic. It makes me HAPPY!! Just Go On, azuki-chan!!!

Anónimo dijo...

Azuki san, haha.. i love ur qns n ans stuff.. cracks me up.. i've alr pm u abt my blog.. same here.. it's a personal blog.. ur's drawing.. mine passion 4 tnt songs.. n once i started, i simply cant stop!!! hahah.. it always shake me when i see their live performance *runs & do all nec tinks to get the song up & going on blog* whew.. but tnt definitely worth it..like ur drawings.. ganbette ne, both of us keeps spreading tnt love.. n get more pp to know them.. hahah..Loonykat