miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2007

.: Best Album Jackets =_= :.

Ok, let's go Avex Entertainment and Kill all the T&T producction
>___< !! WHAT THE F*K ARE THAT ST*P*DS JACKETS

sorry... but I'm so disapointed with the jackets, I spect something more.. more.. um.. I dummo but I wanted T&T photo on the cover ¡ = ¡

I hope that the booklet will be better u___u
at least it seems to be "kira kira" * D * !! (Azuki is an easy pleased girl)
I think it deserves a baka comic desho? XD Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

LOL I wonder what kind of cover could do Takki and Tsubi minds union ...

Takki and Tsubi didn't make the jackets of best album!! I invented it ne!
I don't want anyone get wrong or spread fake rummors...
not for T&T but...
ò , ó !! did you know that Nakamaru for Kaktus (kattun) is going to left Kaktus and join a new unit "HEY! SAID! PUSH PU PUSH! ?? ("push pu push" is the sound that he does when he's singing XD)
kore mo usoo!! just joking ! º P º


Minna! thanks for you comments ne! It gives me strong! º D º !!
and I don't forget about going on with Takki's fly-cable practice XD

(I'm also working on a chibi gift º w º!)

6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

I'm into the minimalist style (like comic!Tsu), so I actually think the jackets look kind of cool. :/ They're not very T&T, but mmmh, could always have been worse. (haha. Like if they actually went with that super plain one. )

The comic is cute though!

- orangeka@LJ

Reiko dijo...

Omg, this comic is so cuuute~ *pfffft*

Yeah, thot the same way too. lol Gosh, it seems like Avex hired an elem. school kid to do our T&T covers, ne? lol :P Goodgrief. What'll Avex come up with next. *shudders at the thot*

Anyways, yeah I was hoping for T&T's faces on the cover too. *sigh* No such luck. Dunno WTF was on Avex' minds when they 'brainstormed' such lovely, colorful covers. LMAO :P j/k

Anyway, thankx 4 this comic. Always love reading/grabing your comic strips and can't wait for your next ones. ^_^ (did I already say I was a fan of your artwork? lol)

2nd_kiseki dijo...

The comic is so Funny ^o^!!!

I like the draw of Takki, so himself XD!

I know, they didn't contribute about the cover of Best Album. Yeah the cover is too bad for the best album, is it?! He3 XD

Anónimo dijo...

aahaha xDD creo q tod@s quedamos un poco desepcionad@s por los covers xDD
ajaja yo estaba tan ansiosa esperando y cuando lo veo,mi cara se deformó XD
me encantó tu comic! ajaja!
te cuidas!!
saluditos

☆Shahi-chan~★ dijo...

hi ,,remember me..i'm rasha's sister ^^ , i think this blog don't add friends so i made u'r name as a link on my page .. i hope we could be friends too ^_^
oh i love Tackey & Tsubasa ^^

Anónimo dijo...

I'm so liking ur art works! scare that i'll miss some cos i jus discover the forum this yr.. so check on ur profile.. n wala^^ ganbette ne.. wishing ur art work get better n better so as to spoil us.. n it really make my day to see ur comic n artwork on my blog ev times^^ arigato 4 ur effort..
Loonykat